Major Activities of the Tokyo Bar Association
- Committee Activities
- Support for Public Law Offices
- Activities to Deal with Criminal Cases and Juvenile Cases
- Legal Education
- Nurturing the Legal Profession and Training Attorneys
- Tokyo Bar Association Human Rights Award
- International Activities
- Public Relations
Legal Counseling for Foreigners
Legal Counseling is given-BY APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE-
Monday through Friday from 1pm to 4pm.(closed on national holidays and New Yeras holidays)
Counseling available on Visa Status, nationality, international marriage and divorce.
Other general matters(such as civil, labor and criminal cases about Japanese law)involving foreigners.
* Japanese citizens are also accepted for Counseling.